News & Views

Spotlight on Seddons Solicitors LLP

Seddons Solicitors


Family disputes touch the very heart of our lives. At Seddons, we do what we do because we understand how complex these situations are. We are committed to ensuring that you are able to move on to the next stage of your life in the most effective and least painful way possible.

No matter the size or extent of the dispute, our approach begins with an understanding - of the legal framework and the personal circumstances that you face, and the sensitivity that is required. We never do more - or less - than is required to ensure the best possible outcome. We combine the professional and personal skills needed for sensitive family matters and regularly work with other professionals to protect our clients' interests, both financially and emotionally.

We are a small team of exceptional lawyers, ensuring a personal and expert service. We have an outstanding reputation, recognised in Chambers and praised by Legal 500 as "a formidable team of family law experts" who "will fight their clients' corner whilst giving sensible advice throughout". We provide advice and representation in the full range of family issues and disputes for the married and unmarried family.

We can offer a variety of fee arrangements including fixed fees for certain areas of work.

The issues that we advise on include:

  • Divorce and civil partnership dissolution
  • Resolution of financial disputes
  • Children's arrangements including international relocation
  • Child abduction
  • Personal protection and harassment
  • Injunctions
  • Cohabitation disputes
  • Pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and cohabitation agreements
  • Cross-border and jurisdictional issues
  • Surrogacy

Our team:

  • Deborah Jeff, Head of Family
  • Neil Russell, Family Partner
  • Victoria Sterritt, Family Partner
  • Ffion Greenfield, Family Solicitor
  • Victoria Spencer, Family Solicitor

Other departments: Real Estate, Wealth Management, Disputes, Corporate Law, Employment, Immigration and more.

We offer a free 30 minute consultation for all family clients referred from Divorce Aid. Please mention at the point of booking your appointment.

For further information, please contact Deborah Jeff on 020 7725 8000, or by email, or visit our website

Top of page