Who to talk to

Your mum and dad may seem a bit sad or angry
This will change.
Try to tell them how you feel.
If they are too confused, you can speak to your grandparents or aunties and uncles.

You could also speak to your teacher
Teachers always want to know what is happening to make you feel a bit different than usual.
Don't worry, I am sure they have helped other children in the school.

It's always best to talk to an adult you trust
Don't worry on your own.
Talking things over can help you feel loads better.
Speak to your friends too.
Tell them things are a bit sad and they will understand.
I bet they will tell you about someone else they know.

This will get better soon. Don't worry.

Top of page